LoRaWan Network Server¶
Where can you find it
LoRaWan Server is placed under the Data Connector menu.
A LoRaWan Network Server is a special Connector that include the functions of a MQTT Broker, for example sending TX and recieving RX, and many other, like sending a Command. The message's structure is equal to the MQTT Broker's one so there is a "head" (the Topic) and the "body" (the JSON). The structure, obviously, depends on the Web Server type. ResIOT provide its own API's for communication with these Servers.
Required and Extra fields
- Name*: the Name of the LoRaWan Server;
- URL Api: the URL of the Api for communication;
- Downlink with*: select the method how to send TX;
- JWT Token: this token is used as credential to access to API's functions;
- Enabled: checkbox for Enable;
- LoRa Type: specify the type of the LoRaWan Server;
- Region*: the region where the LoRaWan Server is located;
- RX2 Data Rate*: a LoRaWan standard number based on the server region;
- Connector Type*: the type of the connector;
- Application Auto Provisioning: checkbox that allows ResIOT to auto insert one or more Applications if one or more Nodes send a Payload to your connector. The Application is inserted only if the Node meets the Server Conditions and if the AppEUI isn't already taken;
- Device Auto Provisioning: checkbox that allows ResIOT to auto insert one or more Nodes if one or more Nodes send a Payload to your connector. The Node is inserted only if the it meets the Server Conditions and if the DevEUI isn't already taken;
- URL: the URL of the server;
- Username: username to access to the server;
- Password: password to access to the server;
- Topic: filter for the communication;
- Application: same function as "Preset Application" field of MQTT Broker;
- SSL/TLS: checkbox for SSL/TLS;
- CA Certificate: field for Certificate Authority;
- Client Certificate: field for Client Certificate;
- Key Client Certificate: field for Key Client Certificate.
The Topic and the JSON Data Patterns are the same as for MQTT Broker.
The T1 LoRaWan Server type are different from standard ones.