Azure IoT Nodes¶
How can you add an Azure IoT Node to the ResIOT platform
- Login in your Azure portal (Microsoft Azure account required).
- Click on "New" and search "IoT Hub" then click on "Create".
- Fill the form for the Hub creation and create it.
- Copy the name of the Hub in the "Azure IOT Hub Name" field of the connector.
- Search the newly created Hub in the searchbar using its name.
- Under the left menu group called "Settings" click on "Shared access policies".
- Click then on the "device" policy and copy the "Primary Key" to the "Primary Key" field of the connector.
- Go back to the dashboard, and select your Hub.
- In the left menu, search IoT Devices and navigate to that page.
- Click on "Add" and fill the form for the creation of the node.
"Must use the Device EUI in the Device ID field!"
- The full JSON objects will be delivered as the body of each message.