Where you can find it¶
The Node Multicast field is placed under the Multicast's menu which is between the Nodes and the LoRaWan Gateways one.
The Multicast represent a way to send the same Downlink Message(Payload) to many different Nodes.
- A Name: the Name of the Multicast
- LoRaWan Server: the LoRaWan Server which the Multicast is linked to
- DevAddress: a unique Hexadecimal 4 Bytes key
- AppSecureKey: a Hexadecimal 16 Bytes key
- NwkSecureKey: a Hexadecimal 16 Bytes key
- Max FrameCounterDownlink: the max number that the Frame Counter Downlink may reach before restart